Friday, June 29, 2007

Yeah cancel my long-awaited(six whole days man) supper. I'm gonna watch Transformers of all things with Adrian. He tried so hard to convince me so I gave in eventually. And at his fav theatre some more, Balestier Shaw. Maybe we'll head over to Asoka after. Hahahaha.

Adrian : Eh watch transformers with me lah.
Me : Don't want lah. Watch car become robot only.(insert random small become big action by me here}
Adrian : Nooo. Aeroplane also can!

Keep in mind this is my almost 25 year old brother. Who never outgrew his fav cartoon. And I kena all the consequences.

I'm such the loving sister man. Watching dumb movies for my brother all. I even watched snore-fest LoTR for him man. All 3! You can just imagine Adri having to explain every single thing to me.

Oh. And sample convo since I suddenly remembered between Bitch and I.

Clarissa : Eh I think first day we start school we getting back GP.
Aileen : We first day of school becoming vegetable?

Clarissa : Eh my brother drink my Red Bull lah.
Aileen : Huh your brother dream I rape you?

You don't need to play Broken Telephone with Bitch and I around lah. Saying once is funny enough. Hahahaha.

Ok lah. Off to dress my Asokan best. Hahahaha.

No comments: